I keep seeing people talking about WoD’s lack of content.
And all I can think is, “Man… I wish the expac I’m playing had this lack of content!”
I haven’t enjoyed WoW endgame this much since WotLK. Nor have I been so busy. Here’s a little look at what I’m busy doing:
- Pet battles and pet leveling
- Archaeology leveling
- Fishing leveling
- Garrison upgrades
- Follower upgrades
- Messing around on the auction house
- Mount farming
- Pet farming
- Apexis Crystal farming
- Loremaster achievements
- Reputation achievements
- Various other achievements (like the SELFIE one)
- Getting all the music scrolls
- Daily quests
- Darkmoon Faire/holiday stuff
- PvP (when I’m feeling masochistic)
- Probably raids, eventually, when I feel comfortable with my gear
There is not nearly enough time in the day for all the crap I wanna do. Every night I log out sadly because I want to keep playing.
So yeah, I’ll trade all you “no content” folks! Seriously! I want to have time for other video games again!
Edit: I do want to clarify that I do understand where the complaints are coming from. I’m lucky in that I play WoW because it’s a great “alt-tab” game between bouts of writing. But if I was big into raiding again I’d probably play another MMO.