I’ve been doing one LFG PuG every morning on Tawyn, just for the heck of it. By “morning” I mean somewhere between 5 and 6 am Pacific Time (which is the time zone of my server). Yeah, it’s pretty early, but ya know.

Anyways, why am I saying this? Because if you happen to be in roughly my gearscore-level (I think I am sitting right close to 5000 but honestly I don’t pay attention) and are Alliance in the Bloodlust battlegroup, and you queue that early too, well, you just might see me around.

Hey… it could happen!

So be sure to /wave if you see me, unlike a certain Shy Moonkin who, by the way, was the impetus for point six on my last post, regardless of what said Shy Moonkin says.

9 Responses to “By the Way”
  1. Sølvpilen says:

Wooo, what is this?!?! Whassappening? First BRK and now Pike? Yay :D happy huntering!

2. Sølvpilen says:

Oh i didnt see the other posts, duuuh :D Extra yay!

3. Elekat says:

Oooo might have to see about cueing up then! if I can figure the time difference! Never know what random tank you might get :)

4. Anea says:

How fun it must be to run into other blogger friends!

I’m actually not even sure if there’s anyone on my battlegroup TO run into…

5. Nim (Ankh) says:

Yay Pike’s back! I’m back too! Except you’ve still played more WoW than me since February!

….Yay Pike’s back!!

6. Tamaren says:

5-6 pacific time- im in mountain time, so pacific is 1 hour behind me, so thats 6:00 here, 5:00 realm time. gotta make a note of that :P

7. Xonate says:

Good lord, I’m on the opposite coast and that’s early for me. Anyway, if I happen to run into you in a heroic, it would probably be planned. I’m spoiled. :3

8. Whraptor says:

Welcome back. Hope money finds you so you can keep it up.

9. MikeB says:

Regrettably my Gnome DK (Gidgette on Silver Hand) is still at 68 so I won’t be PUGging with you anytime soon. Might see you around the ‘rend though. Having lotsa fun anyway…