…and it feels so good.

(Apologies for the “There is nothing to attack” spam. I normally do not button spam, but I wanted to DPS and catch the screenshot, so. =P)

10 Responses to “It's been so long…”
  1. krizzlybear says:

grats!

I must say, it feels a bit awkward trying to put that first talent point into something. after all that time raiding and soloing and such, it just feels weird adding that 62nd point. It feels like it throws your entire configuration out of whack.

2. Sade says:

Grats, Pike! I actually just made 72 a few minutes ago, now I’m taking a break. Phew.

Check out that epic ret pally DPS in the screenshot!

Sade — haa, yeah, our retpally decided to heal for us. Halfway through the instance he went back and respecced Holy, to make it easier, and we summoned him back =P

4. Euripedes says:

That’s what she said!

5. Theaah says:

Grats!

(My CE copy of Wrath won’t arrive for a while yet due to a slight mix-up on the credit card/order info that delayed it a bit. Hopefully it’ll arrive by Friday. In the meantime I am being terribly jealous of my husband while he explores Northrend and runs the new dungeons. QQ )

6. Softi says:

Gratz!

I’ve been loving the leveling again too, but I can’t help but wonder how long it’ll take me to lvl to 80… and then there are my other 2 lvl 70s… and my other alts…

This is starting to sound too much like a rant, so I’ll stop now! :P

<3 Wrath!

7. Mazil says:

Hehe, grats!

I love taking screenies and I always wondered how people manage to grab a screenshot of their ding moment… unco + too much lag + forgetfulness = no pretty ding screenies :(

This handy addon called “Ding Recorder” fixed me up, it automatically takes a “dingshot” of your character :) http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/info5187-DingRecorder.html

(I’m not 100% sure whether it has been updated for WOTLK, because I’m still in the process of updating and re-enabling all my addons… fingers crossed though)

8. Mazil says:

Sorry if that came across a bit “infomercial”! Your comment about DPSing and trying to catch the screenshot reminded me of the addon and thought you might find it handy :D

9. Sarai says:

Grats! I am having altitis attacks while I watch my guildies levels go up, but I did manage to ding my NE boomkin. Think I’m gonna work on my hunter for awhile, Loque is calling…